Rock-Tech is an OEM of underground mining equipment and is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our team in our Sudbury based operation. As the Graphic Design/Branding Specialist, you bring a clean, professional aesthetic to your role as a fully dedicated business leader who will help shape the future of Rock-Tech.
If you have high integrity and a strong work ethic, we want you on our team!
Your role will entail updating and refining brand guidelines for the creation of such items as sales collateral, promotional material, icons, photography, technical documents (manuals, proposals, and forms), web design, video creation, communications, annual sustainability reports, or other areas that create an unparalleled, integrated customer experience.
• Plan, manage, and execute all graphic design activities within the approved budget
• Ensure consistent, high-quality branding across all customer facing channels
• Collaborate with internal sales and engineering to prepare technical content that is tailored for a mining industry audience
Post-Secondary Diploma in Graphic Design, Fine Art, or Marketing & Communications with 5+ years of relevant experience
• A Registered Graphic Designer (RGD) designation is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to spearhead campaigns in dynamic environments while collaborating effectively
• Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against deadlines
• Display of problem-solving with strategic and analytical capabilities
• Mining industry experience and/or demonstrated passion for the manufacturing industry and the Rock-Tech brand
• Ability to clearly present technical documents/reports/publications
• Skilled communicator with strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• English, French, Spanish would be assets
• Experienced with a variety of tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
Closing date for applications: April 10th, 2017
Rock-Tech offers a competitive wage and benefit package. If you are interested in being part of a team work environment and a growing Canadian company, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Human Resources
160 Magill Street
Lively, ON P3Y 1K7
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.