Production, QA & Instruction Coordinator
Our growing organization is seeking a Production, QA & Instruction Coordinator.
Note that this is a partially funded by a government program and candidates must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the position:
• Candidate must reside is Northeastern Ontario
• Candidate must be under the age of 30
• Candidate must have graduated with a diploma, degree or certificate from a post secondary institution.
This position has potential to be a long-term employment opportunity but we require a minimum 1 (one) year commitment from the successful applicant.
• Effectively scheduling manufacturing jobs for each build to ensure production managers meet timelines.
• Complete Build of Materials (BOM) for builds in order for procurement department to order required material.
• Create some DXF files for the cutting table for in house and subcontracted work.
• Create assembly instructions in 3D via composer software. The selected candidate will have access to online training.
• Measure the effectiveness of the assembly instructions to ensure builds are meeting timelines, quality and consistency.
• Create ITP test plan documents for each process involved in builds.
• Inspect builds at various process stages to ensure quality, such as welding, machining, assembly, etc.
• Create and resolve ECN and NCR design issues found on builds. This may involve making design changes to existing drawings.
• Assist with the implementation of a new ERP software.
• Post secondary education in the engineering field
• Previous experience in a production planning environment would be an asset
• Strong working knowledge of Office Suites
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.• Excellent verbal and written skills in English
• Must be able to multi-task and be detail orientated.
• Must be a team player and able to work independently
If you are interested in being a part of a team work environment and a growing Canadian company, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Human Resources
160 Magill Street
Lively, ON P3Y 1K7
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.