Rock-Tech is a Canadian Manufacturer of Mining Equipment and Products. We are seeking a Warehouse Clerk for our Lively, ON, location.
• Receive supplies and materials, placing stock items in appropriate warehouse locations, yard and/or jobs.
• Package and ship parts and/or material to customers and/or vendors and arranging logistics with various carriers as required.
• Pick and package parts for internal work orders by specified due dates
• Package and deliver required shop supplies daily to other shop employees
• Do in town pickups using the company vehicle when required
• Utilize forklifts and crane in order to receive and ship loads
• Maintain stock levels on replenish able items in office and men / women dry areas.
• Assist in inventory counts
• General equipment maintenance and yard maintenance. Seasonal duties such as snow and ice removal in all entrances.
• Maintain a strong customer relationship by offering constant professional and quick responses to all level of customers, vendors and fellow employees.
• Keep all related work areas clean as seen fit by Rock-Tech, emptying garbage’s, sweeping, etc.…
• Participate in safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Rock-Tech's Health and Safety Policy/Program and best practices
• Proficient with the Windows environment
• Valid driver’s license
• Warehouse experience is an asset
• Physical demands, must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Attention to details, hand and eye coordination
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with a focus on customer service
• Able to adapt to changing and competing priorities on a frequent basis
• Team player with a sense of urgency, high integrity and initiative
• Proficient in computers and systems is an asset
• Work wear to be provided by Rock-Tech
• Safety shoes or boots mandatory (candidate to procure at own cost)
• Additional PPE to be supplied by Rock-Tech
Rock-Tech offers a competitive wage and benefit package. If you are interested in being part of a team work environment and a growing Canadian company, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Human Resources
Lively, ON P3Y 1K7
Fax: (705) 692-9941
We thank all applicants in advance however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.