Rock-Tech is a Canadian Manufacturer of Mining Equipment and Products. We are seeking a candidate to join our team as a Welder - Fitter.
The successful candidate shall possess the following responsibilities and qualifications:
- Possess a welder trade certification & college technical training.
- Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW); Gas metal arc welding (GMAW) certificates
- 5 years’ experience in welding & fitting in a fabrication and manufacturing environment.
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Prepare jigs or set-ups for welding.
- Must be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawing specifications, manuals and processes.
- Must be able to read test, numeracy, and writing, communicating with other employees and supervisor, job task planning, safety and organizing.
- Must be able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Must have own transportation.
- Must have own tools, steel-toed safety boots and welding helmet.
- Must be a team player able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and ability to communicate positively with all customers, vendors, employees and supervisors.
Rock-Tech offers a competitive wage and benefit package. If you are interested in being part of a team work environment and a growing Canadian company, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attention: HR Manager
160 Magill Street
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.