Rock-Tech is a Canadian manufacturer of equipment engineered specifically for underground mining applications. Our years of experience in mining applications enable us to provide products that are both robust and cost effective. Our equipment reflects an unwavering commitment to produce equipment that provides maximum return on investment and operating uptime.
We offer a comprehensive range of models in each of our product lines:
• utility support vehicles
• stationary rockbreaking systems
• fuel/oil/grease handling/storage products
Our after sales and service teams are trained and equipped to offer you extensive support. Our program includes:
• comprehensive parts management program
• trained field service technicians
• certified rebuild programs
• service programs
• operator and mechanical training programs
• equipment audit programs
We are focused on ensuring that our customers’ sustainability and viability is assisted by our commitment to:
• continually pursue new technologies and improvements through investment, research and engineering innovation;
• establish long-term partnerships with our customers by developing products that offer innovative and collaborative solutions that add value and efficiencies to their operations;
• continually strive to improve our health, safety and environment practices within our operations for our employees, customers, suppliers and community
We acknowledge the contributions of our customers for our growing success. Over the years we have worked closely to create mining-specific products for a wide range of mining companies including Vale, Xstrata, De Beers, Diavik Diamond Mine, Goldcorp, Agnico Eagle, Barrick Gold, BHP Billiton, and IAMGOLD.
These relationships have yielded productive and reliable products with a special emphasis on the safety and efficiency of workers and a commitment to continuous improvement.
Proud Member of: