Rock-Tech is seeking an exceptional Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join its team in Sudbury, Ontario.
Working with Rock-Tech’s senior management team, the successful candidate will manage all ongoing marketing/communications activities, support the complete customer experience, develop the marketing strategy and strengthen the company’s marketing materials.
This full-time position requires a person with experience in developing and managing a wide range of marketing activities. Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Manage the corporate brand and product-level marketing materials
• Provide project management support to senior management and product development teams
• Develop message platforms for corporate and product-level marketing
• Write/edit marketing materials including but not limited to website, brochures, sales presentations, technical sheets, social media, press releases, print advertising
• Plan, coordinate and attend trade shows
• Plan, coordinate and support photo and video shoots
• Coordinate and manage website (content)
• Build, coordinate and engage social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter)
• Guide marketing/communication strategies
• Coordinate and liaise with 3rd party vendors as required
The ideal candidate will have initiative, a strong work ethic and be organized. Excellent collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal) are required, as well as suitable experience with a variety of marketing technologies, tools and vendors.
• 3+ years experience in Marketing/Communications role
• Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing
• Professional experience with social media
• Previous experience in hard rock mining is an asset
• Bilingualism (French, English) is an asset
Please include a small portfolio (max 2 pages) including examples of your written communication skills with your application.
• Rock-Tech is a Canadian manufacturer of stationary rockbreaker systems, premium mine utility vehicles, and fuel/lubricant storage systems for underground mining applications. It is a multi-generation family run business with high standards for innovation, performance, quality, and discipline. To serve a growing customer base, Rock-Tech has recently moved into a totally refurbished 31,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Sudbury’s Walden Industrial Park that has been methodically designed for maximum productivity, energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.
Closing date for applications: Sept 29th, 2017
Rock-Tech offers a competitive wage and benefit package. If you are interested in being part of a team work environment and a growing Canadian company, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Human Resources
160 Magill Street
Lively, ON P3Y 1K7
To learn more about Rock-Tech, please visit our website at: www.rock-tech.net
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.