Rock-Tech is seeking a full time Experienced Rock-Tech is seeking a full time Experienced Warehouse Clerk to join its team in Sudbury, Ontario.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hardworking, safety conscious, reliable and experienced team player to join our organization in our manufacturing plant.
Rock-Tech is a Canadian Manufacturer of stationary rockbreaker systems, premium mine utility vehicles, and fuel lubricants storage systems for mining underground mining applications. We strive on high standards for innovation, performance, quality, and discipline. To serve a growing customer base, Rock-Tech has recently move in a renovated and modern 31,000 square foot facility. We strive for continuous improvements and lean manufacturing at our facility in Sudbury Walden Industrial Park. Our facility has been methodically designed for maximum productivity, energy efficiency, waste minimization within a manufacturing system and environmental sustainability.
• Receive supplies and materials, placing stock items in appropriate warehouse locations, yard and/or jobs.
• Package and ship parts and/or material to customers and/or vendors and arranging logistics with various carriers as required.
• Pick and package parts for internal work orders by specified due dates
• Package and deliver required shop supplies daily to other shop employees
• Do in town pickups using the company vehicle when required
• Utilize forklifts and crane in order to receive and ship loads
• Maintain stock levels on replenish able items in office and men / women dry areas.
• Assist in inventory counts
• General equipment maintenance and yard maintenance. Seasonal duties such as snow and ice removal in all entrances.
• Maintain a strong customer relationship by offering constant professional and quick responses to all level of customers, vendors and fellow employees.
• Keep all related work areas clean as seen fit by Rock-Tech, emptying garbage’s, sweeping, etc.…
• Participate in safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Rock-Tech's Health and Safety Policy/Program and best practices
• Proficient with the Windows environment
• Valid driver’s license
• Warehouse experience is an asset
• Physical demands, must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Attention to details, hand and eye coordination
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with a focus on customer service
• Able to adapt to changing and competing priorities on a frequent basis
• Team player with a sense of urgency, high integrity and initiative
• Proficient in computers and systems and experience with inventory software is an asset
• Work wear to be provided
• Safety shoes or boots mandatory (candidate to procure at own cost)
• Additional PPE to be supplied by Rock-Tech
Salary, Compensation & work schedule:
- Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 per hour pending on experience, knowledge and performance
- Benefit package (Dental, Health, Drugs, Life and Disability Benefits)
- Pension Plan
- Monday to Friday (7:30 am to 4:15 pm)
If you are interested in being part of a team work environment and a growing Canadian company, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attention: HR Department
160 Magill Street
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.